PROBIOTIC – An Aid to Plant Health
The Sanctuary works with Probiotics to deliver a wide range of soil health benefits. The Sanctuary products contain a variety of natural protein and carbohydrate ingredients. These ingredients are rich in nutritional energy to feed and stimulate the native soil microbial system. These nutritional energy sources mimic the root exudates and metabolites found in the soil. Therefore, the Sanctuary products help to build back this natural microbial food source. By adding these food sources to the soil, this enhances soil and plant health.
The Sanctuary adds “Probiotics” to some of the Sanctuary fertilizer products. These probiotics deliver the next dimension to soil and plant health. The Sanctuary uses a select group of “Plant Friendly Probiotics” to reduce some of the common repetitive nutrient deficiencies and common agronomic issues. The Sanctuary has selected probiotic packages that help with water and nutrient conservation plus a wide range of other soil health benefits. Listed is an overview of the various probiotic products that we add to our fertilizers. These probiotics deliver more than a natural fertilizer component to the soil. Simply, the Sanctuary continues to provide our customers with new natural solutions to common agronomic problems.
The Sanctuary Detonation is a liquid probiotic package, which can be applied to both organic and chemical fertilizer products. This liquid probiotic product contains a wide range of beneficial bacteria and fungi, which includes a rich nutritional food source. This food source contains carbohydrates, metabolites and exudates. This nutritional package helps to explode the native microbial populations plus promotes colonization of these various strains. This broad spectrum of microbial inoculants can be added to any fertilizer or calcium product. Or, this product can be applied as a standalone liquid spray to enhance overall nutrient efficiencies and build soil microbial life.
- Delivers a Broad Spectrum of Microbial Inoculants to Enhance Fertilizer Efficiencies
- Reduces the Need For Supplemental Fertilizer Applications
- Solubilizes & Mineralizes Nutrients For Plant Availability
- Enhances Plant Growth and Improves Rooting & Density
- Promotes Microbial Proliferation & Colonalization in the Soil Rhizosphere
|Dry Fertilizer Impregnation||2 – 4 Quarts||Ton||Fertilizer composition will effect absorption rate|
|Tank Mixing With Liquid Fertilizers||2 – 4 Quarts||Acre||Perform Jar Test, Tank pH range 5 – 9|
|Agricultural Starter – Stand Alone||1 – 2 Quarts||Acre||Utilize early in crop cycle to promote establishment|
|Agricultural Side Dress-In Furrow||1 – 2 Quarts||Acre||Utilize at time of planting seed or sprig|
|Agricultural Broadcast||2 – 4 Quarts||Acre||Apply monthly for optimum results|
|Vegetable Gardens||1.5 -3.0 oz||1000 sq ft||Apply as soil drench on a monthly basis throughout growing season for optimum results|
|Ornamental Installation – Transplant||1 – 2 oz||Gal Water||Soak root ball prior to back filling hole|
|Ornamental Maintenance||2 – 4 Quarts||Acre||Apply as soil drench monthly for optimum results|
|Ornamental Plants||1.5 – 3.0 oz||1000 sq ft||Apply as soil drench on a monthly basis throughout growing season for optimum results|
|Tropical Plants||2.0 – 3.0 oz||1000 sq ft||Apply as soil drench on a monthly basis throughout growing season for optimum results|
|Flower Gardens||1.5 -3.0 oz||1000 sq ft||Apply as soil drench or sprench throughout growing season on a monthly basis for optimum results|
|Bulbs||1 oz in 1 gal water||16 bulbs||Soak bulbs with solution at time of planting. Utilize
8 oz solution per average sized bulb
|Compost Activator – Bins||2 oz in 1 gal water||50 gal||Spray solution on to compost and tumble bin
Utilize 1 gal solution per 50 gal compost bin capacity
|Compost Activator – Piles||2 oz in 1 gal water||10 Cubic Foot||Spray solution on to compost and turn pile
Utilize 1 gal solution per 10 cubic foot of compost
|Greens & Tees||4 – 8 Quarts||Acre||Apply every 2 – 4 weeks for optimum results|
|Fairways & Sports Turf||3 – 6 Quarts||Acre||Apply every 4 weeks for optimum results|
|Turf||2.0 – 4.0 oz||1000 sq ft||Apply as soil drench on a monthly basis throughout growing season for optimum results|
|Greenhouse Injector @ 1 : 100||2 Quarts||10,000 sq ft||Apply every 4 weeks for optimum results|
|Irrigation Injection||2 – 4 Quarts||Acre||Dilute liquid fertilizer 1 : 1 prior to tank mixing|
|Manure Application (Per 3,000 gal)||2 – 4 Quarts||Acre||May be tank mixed or injected directly into line|
STORAGE & HANDLING
* Product should be stored in a cool, well ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
* Store between 40O F – 90O F to optimize shelf life. Do not allow product to freeze
* Keep container tightly sealed. When stored properly product has 2 year shelf life* Refer to SDS for Details
SANCTUARY 3-3-4, SANCTUARY 3-0-20 & SANCTUARY 11-21-21
These are natural based biological fertilizers for a wide range of landscape installation and maintenance applications. These difference products contain energy rich organic fertilizer components that naturally deliver the NPK nutrients to the plant. These products provide a non-burning nutrient release that aids with root regeneration and plant establishment at time of installation. Plus, these products are an excellent maintenance product for annual & perennial flowers, ground covers and ornamental trees & shrubs in color beds. Lastly, this product contains a broad group of beneficial soil bacteria and fungi to enhance biological soil activity to aid with the release of these organic nutrient ingredients.
- Delivers a Natural Residual Fertilizer for Turf and Ornamental Plant Maintenance.
- Enhances Root Stimulation and Plant Growth for New Planting, Seeding or Sodding.
- Delivers a Non-Burning Organic Fertilizer for Any Type of Turf or Plant Installation.
- Stimulates and Builds the Native Microbial Populations Reducing Agronomic Problems.
- Releases Nutrients that are Tied Up in the Soil.
- Reduces Transplant Shock and Enhances Over Establishment.
- Contains Beneficial Bacteria that Promotes Turf & Plant Health.
SANCTUARY 8-0-4 & SANCTUARY 5-5-5 TABLETS
This Sanctuary probiotic package was designed for all types of ornamental and turf installations. Plus, this group promotes soil health benefits for turf and plant stress recovery. This package combines the benefits of mycorrhizal that attaches to the root system to enhance water and nutrient update. In addition, this package includes a wide range of beneficial bacteria to mine nutrients from the soil.
- Enhances Nutrient and Water Uptake to Reduce Stress Problems.
- Solubilizes & Mineralizes Nutrients For Plant Availability.
- Contains Rhizo-Bacterai & Fungi that Promotes Induced Systemic Resistance.
- Promotes Plant Growth Hormones – Gibberellins, Auxins & Cytokinins.
- Fixes Atmospheric Nitrogen that Reduces Annual Nitrogen Fertilizer Rates.